Find below the accepted abstracts' schedule for ECAS 2024
Plenary Sessions and Symposia will cover the various hot topics of modern cardiac electrophysiology addressed by internationally known speakers.
Two major topics will be highlighted this year Sudden Cardiac Death and Arrhythmia in the context of Heart Failure.
In addition, the Scientific Program Committee will select the best sessions on any topic on cardiac arrhythmias submitted.
Workshops: Workshops on practical aspects of clinical cardiac electrophysiology will be part of the 2024 program: :
- Update on catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and other cardiac arrhythmias
- Educational sessions in ECG interpretations
- Interpretation of intracardiac recordings
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Pacemaker and CRT ECG interpretation
- Techniques and tools for AF ablation
- Recent development in anticoagulation and stroke prevention in AF
- Management of syncope and recent guidelines
- New developments in device management
- Wearable garments in Cardiology
- Digital Health and artificial intelligence
Abstracts for oral or poster presentation
Abstracts on all cardiac arrhythmias are welcome and selected abstracts will be presented during oral sessions entirely devoted to the most recent research not competing with pre- arranged lectures or workshops. The accepted poster presentations will be chaired, and the presenting author will highlight their work to the chairpersons and to the audience. The best oral and poster abstract presentation will be awarded