Find below the accepted abstracts' schedule for ECAS 2020
Plenary Sessions and Symposia will cover the various hot topics of modern arrhythmology addressed by internationally known speakers.
Two major topics will be particularly highlighted this year : Diagnostic and therapeutic devices and mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias.
However an update of all of arrhythmia topics will be covered during the annual scientific sessions
Workshops: Workshops on practical aspects of clinical arrhythmology will be part of the 2020 program :
- Update on catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and other cardiac arrhythmias
- Educational sessions in ECG interpretations
- Interpretation of intracardiac recordings
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Pacemaker and CRT ECG interpretation
- Techniques and tools for AF ablation
- Recent development in anticoagulation and stroke prevention in AF
- Management of syncope and recent guidelines
- New developments in device management
Abstracts for oral or poster presentation
Abstracts on all cardiac arrhythmia aspects will be welcomed and selected abstracts for oral or poster presentations will be presented in sessions not competing with pre-arranged lectures or workshops. The poster presentations will be chaired and the presenting author will highlight their work to the 2 chairpersons and to the attending audience. The best oral and poster abstract presentations will be awarded this year a total of 6000 euros.